What is the Chamber?
The Snowflake/Taylor Chamber of Commerce is the area’s leading business advocate. Our diverse membership of nearly 300 represents all business types, sectors and sizes.
What does the Chamber do?
- Promotes Snowflake and Taylor
- Supports community and business development projects and activities
- Promotes business principles and education (workshops, seminars)
- Lunch and Learn: General membership networking meetings held the fourth Wednesday of the month
- Committees and task forces
- Tourism promotion
- Weekly E-Blasts
- Website links
- Sponsorships for events, Lunch and Learn, mixers, website
- Brochure or business card display free of charge in Chamber office
- Mailing lables/membership information
- Advertising in Chamber map/brochure
All of the above, plus:
- Business referrals
- Free business listing on Chamber website
- Ribbon cutting
- Ambassador Program